Discover the 5 Most Important Features of Good Spanish Language Programs
Here are the 5 most important features of a good Spanish learning program that you should looking for in order to save your time and money:
1. Large amount of audio recordings
A good program comprises lots of audio. Audio is
vital for beginners. If you’re a beginner in Spanish, you should by all means avoid the programs
that stress on reading and writing.
2. Strong accent on conversations and vocabulary
My experience with Spanish has shown that language is
most effectively used through conversations based on phrases regularly used.
3. New words and phrases in proper context
Words and phrases are best learnt when related to a
certain context, or a story – no matter a conversation, a joke, a description or something
4. Grammar should be always in the shadow of conversations and vocabulary learning
The main stress should really be put on conversation
and on learning words and phrases. Grammar is supposed just to assist developing your listening and
speaking skills in Spanish, to make your progress easier, not to be the center and the target of
5. The course should give you a clear idea about the final results you’ll achieve
Still in the very beginning you should be in clear
about your level of Spanish after your self-training course is over.
© ListenLearnSpanish.com 2010 All Rights Reserved